Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Well, I am new to blogging. I decided that since my daughter has such a cute blog, I would try it too, so here goes. A lot is going on in my life right now. We built a home and moved into it a little over 1 year ago. My parents have moved in with us . We built them a little wing with their own sitting room, bedroom, bath, and snack bar . It is working out well. My oldest daughter , Shannon, has been married to her husband, Jason, for 3 years and has a beautiful, handsome little boy named Jackson. They are expecting another baby in November, Thanksgiving Day to be exact. My youngest daughter, Shawn is engaged to be married next Spring. My husband, Joey and I have been married 28 years this year. Where does the time go? I am a nurse and I work about 20 hours a week. After that job, I get to babysit for my grandson 3 days a week. That is my favorite job. The pay is not as good, but oh, the benefits...! I enjoy tablescaping, decorating, baking and cooking, and reading-especially blogs and magazines, ha. I sometimes feel like my life is not interesting enough to have a blog, but we'll see what the next few months bring.

1 comment:

Jean Tatum said...

Looking forward to reading your new blog.