Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Eve

I'm a bit late posting about our Christmas get togethers. Our first was my family on Christmas Eve. This is our 4 generation picture: My parents, me, daughter, and my grandson.
Shannon and her family
Shawn, holding Hudson, and her fiancee.

Look what my parents gave us. I'm so excited. We had to unscramble the letters, and at one time it spelled "dream cars". I can't wait to pick it out and start taking pictures with it.




Jackson got a guitar. Maybe one day he will be famous, and you can say you saw it here first.

We ate ham, maccaroni and cheese, sweet potato casserole, corn pudding, rolls,brownies, and rum cake. We ate way too much!
I hope everyone had a great Christmas.



2 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

So many wonderful memories for your family!

Oliva Ohlson said...

Precious family memories! I love your family generation picture!