Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Easter Home

Still during...down 37 pounds...






Welcome to my Easter home.



a little mini typewriter with a favorite Scripture verse...

carrots and bunnies...



.

and an antique typewriter with a typed welcome message ...



my Easter tree...





entry display...



dining room buffet...




a little thrift store lamb...



my rooster egg dish...another thrift store find...




Easter chalkboard...




We are having our Easter lunch and egg hunt tomorrow with our parents and kids and grandkids. We are enjoying visiting a church that we have found just a few miles down the road. Our lunch will be ham, mac and cheese, roasted asparagus, deviled aggs, fruit salad, rolls, and angel food cake with strawberries.
I pray that you will get to celebrate our Savior's ressurrection tomorrow with your family.
I better get to cleaning, cooking, and setting my table.


In Him,



2 comments:

Flat Creek Farm said...

You're looking great! I'm working on "it" too, w/ weight watchers. It's a slow process, but so worth it. Love all of your decor and your menu tomorrow sounds delish! Happy Easter! -Tammy

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Congratulations on your weight loss !!
Lunch sounds yummy. Our main get together for the weekend was last night as daughter and her family had to go back home today - just glad when we can all get together.
Can you believe "they" are saying more bad weather coming in this next week ? :(
Happy Easter to you and your family.
Glenda